Inbox Zero is now available on BlackBerry World, which allows the user to snooze emails for future reminder similar to Mailbox and Inbox by Gmail. It also comes packed with Emberify’s Adaptive Theme and also Turbo Reader.
Users can quickly manage their emails through Inbox Zero and
set the unimportant ones for the future. This allows users to focus
only on what is important right now. It is an email productivity app
with a quick snooze options for emails.
Key features of Inbox Zero:
- Put off unread emails with a reminder for the future
- Pre-defined reminders like today evening, tomorrow morning,
- weekend, next week, next month or even custom options
- Get popup reminders
- No email login needed, connected to the hub
- Turbo Reader Integrated
- Dark, light and adaptive themes available
- Optimised for all BlackBerry 10 devices
“Email is the most important application for BlackBerry users, Inbox Zero will help manage their time so they can only focus on the more important tasks on hand,” says Shashwat Pradhan, BlackBerry Elite Developer and the Founder of Emberify.
Inbox Zero is a key utility for BlackBerry prosumers because of
their extensive use of email.
Get it now at BlackBerry World, $1.99.