BlackBerry has pushed a new beta version of BlackBerry Blend (v1.2) for selected users in the BlackBerry Beta Zone.
The new version is available for desktop computers (Windows and Mac) as well as BlackBerry 10 devices. An Android version is expected to enter beta come Tuesday, March 31st.
What’s New In Beta 1.2?
- Updated navigation panel for moving around between Blend app much quicker
- Completely redesigned Dashboard view (still in development)
- Ability to disable the Hub notification telling you when Blend is connected
- New home screen ribbon icon showing when Blend is connected
- Improved instant previews and in-line alerts
- New File Transfer Status section for monitoring file transfers
- Portrait mode support on tablets
- Many performance improvements
The new version of BlackBerry Blend is expected to hit a public release in early April.