Thank you for supporting QuickPost as we have grown and changed over the last year.
QuickPost 2.0 has been completely redesigned and re-written with a whole new look and feel to enhance the QuickPost experience. A metric ton of new features are packed into this version, and… we still have more to come!
Redesigned with a new icon, new logo, and user interface to keep you moving! With newly designed share target icons, an active frame, and a bright theme option, this is our biggest QuickPost release yet! Thank you for being part of Team QuickPost!
- QuickPost Pro
- Passport & Classic Support
- Hub Integration
- Dropbox Support
- Trapeez Support
- Weibo Support
- Theme Settings – Dark & Bright
- Image Editing
- URL Shortening
- Enhanced QP Music – Includes Album Art
- Active Frame – Dark & Bright Theme
- Reset Button
- Help Library
- Factory Reset
- Enhanced Share QuickPost
Introducing QuickPost Pro
QuickPost Pro brings even more features and enhancements to further enhance productivity!
- Hub Integration: Take your productivity to the next level! Hub Integration allows you to compose directly from the Hub so you can keep moving!
- Cloud Sync: With Cloud Sync all f your QuickPost data is securely stored in the cloud. When you re-install QuickPost or switch devices, your settings will automatically be restored!
- URL Shortening: Save space in your posts with URL shortening! With one tap, have all the URLs in a post shortened. URLs are shortened using Google URL Shortener, with support for other services planned.
- Target Swipe Gesture: Enhance your productivity even further with the new Target Swipe gesture. This works by tapping and holding the first target then swipe to turn on the rest! Have a lot of share targets? No problem, QuickPost will shrink all of the icons so they fit on the screen.
- Share Target Customization: This awesome feature allows you to rearrange your share target icons or decide which ones to disable/enable. It also makes the target swipe gesture more efficient!
- Target Picker Positioning: Finding those share targets a bit of a stretch? This feature allows you to move them to the bottom of the screen for added convenience.